1. Revisit New York in April to see MoMA exhibits, visit friends, visit studios. I am trying to learn how other designers “do it themselves”—“it” meaning the combination of design and business in general. It is something that they attempt to teach in school, but I don’t think I can really learn it until I go through the process myself. It’s been okay so far but I would like to get better at it.
2. Visit my friend in Mexico in June. I want to go to Mexico City, Puebla, and Oaxaca. My goal is to make this a combined voyage with my best friend from high school. We’ll see.
3. After I take my citizenship test in March, I have to learn how to drive.
4. (For way way wayyyyy in the future) Obtain a Volvo or Holden (do they have holdens in America) stationwagon.
5. Keep drawing letters. Be more social. Shit like that.